HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Friday, April 6, 2012

He Is Risen–Time to Celebrate

IMG_7551

These “He Is Risen” booklets came from Wisteria.  How meaningful for such an important celebration!  I’m putting one at every place setting for each person to keep as a reminder of our resurrected Lord and our precious family time together at the dining table.

Mini lemon sugar cookies from Williams-Sonoma add a touch of whimsy and fun.

IMG_7545

A chocolate bunny sits on top of a dried nest that I purchased from Williams-Sonoma last year.  I elevated the nest on an alabaster compote.

IMG_7536

I left the two smaller wheat grass-filled ironstone urns on the table and moved the larger one to the console.  You can read my post about wheat grass here.

IMG_7540

Love that reflection!

IMG_7537

I’m using dark espresso square chargers from Pier 1.  You can read my tutorial on folding these napkins here if you missed it.

IMG_7554

I added a couple of my French jelly jars filled with small foiled chocolates and candy-coated almonds on either end of the table.

IMG_7548

A “bevy” of bunnies on a French bombé chest.  The white bunny is handmade from thick paper pulp.

IMG_7523

My son’s birthday always falls close to Easter, so we’re celebrating with him this weekend while he’s in from college, hence the presents!!!

IMG_7543

To see a peek of my last year’s table (which was completely different!!!) click here.

IMG_7550

Hope you have a Blessed Easter.

Happy Decorating!

Kim

10 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

What a beautifully festive and elegant look! Love all of your details and wow, you've been taking good care of your grass! :)

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I love all your choices for the tablescape, Kim. He is risen, indeed. Happy Easter.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Kim, what a pretty tablescape!! I plan to put mine together tomorrow. Happy Easter to you!

awal.ny said...

Your Easter tablescape is just darling. I love the simple colors. Have a wonderful Easter.

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hello Kim, so very nice to meet you. I just found your blog thru Shenita's. Your table is decked out beautifully. Love your centerpiece. I am your newest follower. Have a blessed Easter...Linda

Cynthia said...

Kim what a beautiful table. Happy Easter.

Connie said...

He has risen indeed! Rejoice!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Kim,

Beautiful Easter table! I love the wheatgrass that you could always juice later in the week. The bunny on the table looks good enough to eat. Happy Easter!

Dee

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Beautiful tablescape, Kim! Love the centerpiece! Hope you had a fabulous Easter!...hugs...Debbie

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Gorgeous table Kim....Love the colors and the warm details...love the wheat grass!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...