HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Saturday, December 7, 2013

This One Gets The Award For The Best Holiday Booth In An Antique Mall!!!

I was recently shopping at my all-time favorite large antique mall that I hadn’t been able to visit in a while.  Imagine my delight when I happened upon this gorgeous booth…Notice a theme going on here???

IMG_8583

WOW is right.  Not your ordinary antique mall booth.  More like top-end design.  I loved everything about it.

IMG_8584

Needless to say I browsed quite a while in here.  I just couldn’t take my eyes off all the cool stuff.  Even the hubby liked this booth!

IMG_8581

This displays were phenomenal!

IMG_8590

I studied the elements in each vignette carefully.

IMG_8595

I’ll leave you with a few more photos and let them do the talking!

IMG_8586

 

IMG_8589

 

IMG_8596

 

IMG_8587

I think this is the same ceramic deer head that I got at Target last year!

IMG_8593

 

IMG_8599

 

IMG_8597

 

IMG_8604

 

IMG_8598

I’m crazy about this moose! lol  Makes me want to go out and find some vintage brass animal figures.

IMG_8601

 

IMG_8582

Wish I knew the decorator/person who has this booth. I’d love to give them a big shout-out!

Warm wood tones, buffalo checks, deer, reindeer moss, wicker, old trophies…soooo inviting for the winter.

Pictures really are worth a thousand words.  I hope you enjoyed this visual treat.  Please come back tomorrow to see my dining room Christmas décor.

Blessings,

Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! I just found your blog for the first time! I am loving it and am your newest follower. I always read the person's profile before following them and was delighted that we live in the same state and not too very far apart. I'm in London. Would love for you to join me as well! I look forward to following along.

Patty Rumaker said...

That's a lot of antlers. Beautiful booth. Lot's of great items. Thanks for sharing.
Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...