HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Deck The Halls Party In Review

I hope your weekend is off to a marvelous start and I hope you are not affected by the terrible winter storm hitting a lot of areas.

I’ve had lots of fun the last two days joining 11 other bloggers on the DECK THE HALLS party.  Tons of ideas and inspiration were presented with many wonderful photos.

Collage18

In case you missed any of the fun, I thought I’d wrap up the event by giving you the links here.  I hope you get to visit each blog…you won’t be disappointed.


And finally, check out my Hot Cocoa Bar HERE…Kimberly Hites

IMG_4080

I’m excited to have the Christmas holiday kicked off for the season!  I’ll be relaxing and reading lots of holiday ideas all weekend long.

Blessings,
Kim

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Your hot chocolate bar is so inviting. Great idea, Kim!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...