HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Lamp Serendipity

 

IMG_3479

I’ve had this pair of Eiffel tower lamp bases for awhile now. I snagged them at a local antique shop for a “song”.  I’m not sure of their age, the patina is nice, and I guess they could be vintage.  Anyway, I knew I would eventually find the right shades for them. It’s hard to pass up a cool Frenchy thing.

IMG_3481

 

A few weeks ago, I found a pair of mismatched modern  lamp bases with these great matching French-inspired shades on sale at TJ Maxx for $14 each. I knew exactly where I was going to use them.

IMG_3485

Voila!

IMG_3486

 

A match made in heaven! Serendipity don’t you think?

IMG_3487

Don’t forget about the giveaway that I’m sponsoring over at Coastal Charm.  Head on over to enter.  You don’t want to miss it!  The giveaway ends Sunday June 24 at midnight.

IMG_9384

 

Have a marvelous and Frenchy kind of day!

Au Revoir!

Kim

12 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Yes...perfect shades at a fabulous price! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Linda said...

The shades are perfect!! I love TJ Maxx!!

Maureen Wyatt said...

That was simply meant to be! ~ Maureen

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Kim, those are great. Perfect match. Have fun shopping!

chateau chic said...

Those lamp shades are perfect!! Love them.
Mary Alice

Bliss said...

Some girls have all the luck!

~Bliss~

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Oh, Kim, I love those shades! How perfect was that?! Don't you love it when things come together like that?

Olive said...

The shades are perfect for the bases. I buy odd shades here and there all the time...just in case.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

The lamps and shades are a perfect match!!

Blessings,
Linda

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh my Kim....those shades are perfect and what a great price!...They were just waiting for you!

Cynthia said...

Love this lamps the shades are fantastic!

Cynthia

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Kim....I saw those chairs yesterday at HomeGoods...they also look fabulous in person!!...Love them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...