HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Little “Autumn Love” In The Breakfast Nook


Time for a  little breakfast nook console reveal.


fall_vignette (9)


I’m presently in a whitescape mood, even for autumn.


fall_vignette (8)



fall_vignette (4)


I gathered some of my favorite things like this vintage French milk bottle used as a vase for hydrangeas I cut from the garden.


fall_vignette (12)


A remnant of antique blue toile found in Madame’s shop in Provence that I folded for a runner.


fall_vignette (18)


And the oh-so-romantic pillow sachet sewn with a piece of antique fabric too lovely to discard and stuffed full of glorious smelling lavender.


fall_vignette (11)


I adore the white pumpkins arranged with ironstone.


fall_vignette (5)


A tried and true Eagle Brand pumpkin pie recipe.


fall_vignette (6)


And voilà! A calming autumn tablescape that reminds me of all the reasons to love fall.


Remember the French oven bread paddle I showed you last week?


french_oven_paddle1


It finally ended up here!


fall_vignette (14)


I think it added some warmth to the vignette.  Not sure where it will eventually end up.  It’s a little over 6’ long!


Imagine the delicious bread it has touched.  I envision a quaint boulangerie where the smells of fresh baked bread waft onto the street for passersby to be allured inside.


fall_vignette (17)


I can’t wait to be on the streets of Paris next week enjoying once more all of the allure she has to offer.

Blessings,
Kim

Linking up to:

20 comments:

NanaDiana said...

It all looks absolutely wonderful -from the French bread paddle to the chalkboard recipe-it's all perfect!!! Have fun in Paris-you lucky girl! xo Diana

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

So pretty! I think I'm in a whitescape mood, as well Kimberly. It's still to warm here for the warmer Fall colors.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Gorgeous and inspiration, per usual!

You are going to have such fun - maybe next year I will tag along.

Hugs.

Janis@All Things Beautiful said...

This is absolutely LOVELY! I adore white pumpkins too, and they look great in your display. I'm so jealous of your hydrangeas! They don't grow where I live in TX. The chalkboard recipe is an awesome touch. Excited to follow! xoxo

Sarah said...

White pumpkins are my favorite in recent years. They can go right on into January. '-)
Oh, you lucky girl to be roaming the streets of Paris and the French countryside in one short week! ~ Sarah

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Kim, this is such a pretty vignette! I love all of the white accents that you used. It looks so pretty with the rustic elements; and the chalkboard is wonderful!

Unknown said...

How pretty everything is? The recipe, the white pumpkins.... the awesome bread paddle. Luv it all.
I too am leaning toward a neutral decor this Fall.

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Kim... what a beautiful vignette! Have a fabulous time in Paris! I hope to be with you next year!

Pamela said...

Kimberly I love this vignette! Giving me ideas.

The Style Sisters said...

Love all your details!! The big chalkboard is fab! Come link up to centerpiece Wednesday and share this post with us http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2013/09/welcome-to-centerpiece-wednesday-92.html
Karin

imsteelefullofscrap said...

Love your buffet looks just gorgeous newbie here from Ohio

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Kim! I love white pumpkins, too, and look forward to getting the real little ones when they are available to mix in with my fakes. Love the pumpkin pie recipe on the blackboard. It makes for a perfect backdrop!

Bliss said...

I love the look, and I'm pinning the chalkboard to remind me how Autumn it looks just putting a recipe on one.

Rita said...

I love your pumpkin pie recipe on your chalkboard!!


Rita
www.ferrytaleshome.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

This is very pretty. I love that pillow and that bread board makes such a nice addition. Great vignette! Have great time in Paris!! Stop over to Cloches and Lavender and I would love for you to follow us along on our new journey!!!

Cynthia

Lezlie@Lovilee ReDesign said...

Looks fabulous!! I love using chalkboards in the home and great idea with the recipe!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love this vignette and the blackboard.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful Kim!!...love, love the chalkboard and all of the pretties in the vignette!

Adina said...

I found your blog from the link party at Farmhouse porch. I love your fall vignette!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Kim! Just wanted you to know that you were featured at The Scoop this week! Thanks so much for sharing! Have a wonderful time in France and eat a coffee religieuse for me!...hugs...Debbie
http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-softer-side-of-fall.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...