HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine’s Day

Wishing each and every one of you a very Happy Valentine’s Day filled with lots of love and romance.

IMG_2129


A treasured Valentine’s Day gift from my husband a few years ago:
An antique Victorian 3-D valentine framed in its own little shadow box.  What an awesome find. It is so intricate and has the most beautiful gold Dresden trim.


IMG_2127


Can you smell the yummy chocolate scented candle?

IMG_5517


Mercury glass, Godiva chocolate and a love letter from a long lost love…

IMG_5522



I’m loving these creamy faded roses…

IMG_1572


…paired with a dreamy engraving.

IMG_1560


Treat your home to some beautiful roses or any fresh flowers on this day.  It will remind you to love your surroundings, too.

Blessings,
Kim

Linking up to:

Cowgirl Up! at Cedar Hill Ranch
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at Coastal Charm
Party Time Tuesday at Northern Cottage
Tuesday's Treasures at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

15 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Happy Valentines Day, Kim. Beautiful photos.

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Beautiful photos!

French Girl in Seattle said...

Happy Valentine's day to you as well. These delicate roses are absolutely stunning! They stand out beautifully on your blog background. Veronique (French Girl in Seattle)

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What a beautiful post, Kim! Have a very Happy Valentine's Day!!

alcan peter said...

Happy Valentine's Day to all. Such a nice day it is. These are awesome pictures and read. Those flowers are wonderful.
radiografisch auto

Suzanne said...

Have a great Valentine's Day. I'm your newest follower!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's day! I found your blog through Elegant Economies Linky Blog hop and am now following. I love the roses and the Vintage Valentine.

Hugs, LisaKay
Belles Roses Romantiques

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Beautiful pictures, Kim!
And I love your 'heart of roses' :)
Btw, I found you through Linky Blog Hop and became your latest follower :)
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Love your antique victorian card. I am your newest follower. Would you follow back. Pat

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Hi Kim, You are the winner of my Give-away! Congrats!!! :)

If you'll send me your address, I'll get your goodies out to you!

rmgrice@yahoo.com

~Love your blog! Now following you!

Amanda Dale said...

That victorian valentine is amazing! Thanks so much for linking up at Cowgirl Up! Hope to see you next week!
Thanks,
Amanda @ The Ivy Cottage Blog
www.theivycottageblog.blogspot.com

Coley said...

Gorgeous photos! Love the roses :)

Coley @
whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

Victorian Garden Gourmet said...

Those roses were just gorgeous! I really enjoy your vignettes.

SImple and Serene Living said...

Your finds are wonderful. Love the basket. Why is it that I live in Lexington and have never been there. I will have to remedy that.
Laura

Lisa Montsion said...

I love to eat chocolate on Valentine's day.

lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...