What present are you wishing for on Valentine’s Day? Chocolates? Jewelry?
I have an idea for you…
The 2015 French Vintage Shopping Tour that I help host with Sunday Brocantes will take place July 31 – August 7. This will be a wonderful time to discover fabulous antiques and vintage items for your home while experiencing the charming Normandy countryside and finishing the tour at the famous Marche aux Puces in Paris. This tour is décor-driven with lots of home inspiration focusing on French furniture and interiors.
Outdoor brocantes and markets along with private warehouses filled with antiques are a paradise for those who have always wanted to shop in France.
The tour offers a relaxing stay in a beautiful 17th c manior complete with historical charm and up-to-date facilities including a lovely spa.
You will be smitten with the picturesque port towns in Normandy.
And then there’s the famous beaches…
What are you waiting for? This is the perfect year to take that trip to France. Dare to dream…
This is the 3rd group tour I’ve done with Cat at Sunday Brocantes and I can’t wait to share it with a new group of ladies again this year.
Included in your 7 day/7 night package: Price $3500 per person double occupancy / $4990 single occupancy**
- Transportation to and from Paris and all local transportation throughout the tour.
- 7 nights accommodations in a classic 18th century seaside Normandie manoir with full service spa facilities, beautifully decorated bedrooms, large private bathrooms, WIFI, and all of the amenities, sea-view outdoor spaces to relax as well as walking distance to the beaches and shops.
- Stops at shops, markets, brocantes, warehouses, and vintage sources.
- Expert assistance with purchasing, packing and transporting your items home.
- Expert French speaking native to translate, negotiate, assist and share local cultural information during your stay.
- A hosted afternoon activity and aperitif at Rabbit Hill.
**Single occupancy is one person per room, one bed. Double occupancy is two persons per room with two beds.
A $500 non-refundable deposit will secure your spot. This tour offers a total capacity of 6 participants.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation information. There are currently ONLY 4 spots available.
Hope to see you in France,