HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Sunday, April 20, 2014

A French Poodle Easter Basket???

Guess what I found?  Yes, a French poodle basket!

IMG_4969

My college-age daughter still insists that the Easter bunny should bring her a basket.  So I helped Peter Cottontail out a bit.  I found this awesome poodle basket at Hobby Lobby and you know I had to get it.  The stuffed arms and head were already attached and I love all the white with pops of hot pink.  Ooh La La!

IMG_4980

 

IMG_4968

It was perfect to do a Paris/poodle theme in pink and white.

IMG_4983

I found an adorable vintage tea towel with embroidered poodles at an antique store and the pink Eiffel mini coin bank came from Pier 1.  Throw in some cozy socks, a toile notepad with pen and some cool Badgley Mischka shades!

I almost forgot to put in the chocolate rabbit!  ( I didn’t have good luck finding a white chocolate rabbit…they all looked too ivory colored)

IMG_5030

And here is the finished product waiting for her to find it.

IMG_9821

I hope you’ve had a marvelous Easter holiday!

He Is Risen!

Blessings,

Kim

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...