HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Some Final January Organizing

The glass front cabinets in my kitchen had gotten a little mismatched.  They weren’t crowded, just not as cohesive as I like.

IMG_8943



IMG_8944

I decided to put all my white ironstone together in the butler’s pantry HERE and leave the silver pieces in the kitchen cabinets.

IMG_8982

It helps me to find the things that I need when I have like things grouped together.

IMG_8983

I moved my Provençal pottery back over to the range mantle.

IMG_4414



IMG_4415

Speaking of French pottery, I can’t wait to look for more treasures on the Fall Brocanting Tour in France, September 26-October 3, 2014.

Let me know if you are interested in going.  It's almost sold out with only 1 spot left.

Blessings,
Kim

1 comment:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Your kitchen is gorgeous Kim!!!…Okay, so anxiously awaiting to see those France treasures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...