Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bon Voyage!

I’m headed to France tomorrow for our annual Brocanting Tour in Normandy and Paris.  Some lovely ladies will be joining me for a week long shopping spree for French antiques.  Cat, from Sunday Brocantes is a wonderful tour provider and I look forward to seeing her again and visiting her beautiful home, Rabbit Hill.  I’m especially excited to see her newly finished “barn room” this year.

Here is a photo of an upstairs hallway in the gorgeous manior that will become our home away from home for the week.

IMG_3236

I can’t wait to stroll through the charming port town of Honfleur.

IMG_3230

I will be posting pictures daily on Instagram so you can follow me there.

www.instagram.com/kimberlyhites

Some of you may know that I just joined the Thoroughbred Antique Gallery in Lexington and have a gallery space offering French Country antiques and décor.  I have been so busy that I haven’t had time to post the progress, but I will do better when I return!

IMG_3071

 

IMG_3064

Hopefully, I’ll find a lot more treasures in France to bring home for clients like these Empire sconces.

IMG_3035

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for some French inspiration.

www.instagram.com/kimberlyhites

Au Revoir,

Kim

1 comment:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Bonne chance! Amusez-vous!

J'aimerai bien visiter la France l'année prochaine!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...