HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Monday, February 11, 2013

Au Revoir For A Week

My husband and I are headed to Key West, FL to soak up some sun for Valentine’s Day.

IMG_0395

I’ll trade chocolates for sand any day.

IMG_0403

I’ll be back soon, fresh and renewed I hope.

IMG_0396

I’m going to read, read, and do some more reading.

See you next week!

P.S. Don’t forget about the Blogger’s Brocanting Tour in France and the early book rebate.

Click here for brochure.

Click here for post.

Click here for rebate info.

 

Blessings,

Kim

6 comments:

Janette - The2Seasons said...

Have a great trip. One of my Lexington friends is there right now, too.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Hope you have a great time! You'll be in my backyard. The weather is just amazing right now. Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs,
Patti

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Have a great time Kim!!

Maria Elena said...

Have lots of fun! Happy Valentine's Day!

Cat @ Sunday Brocantes, France said...

Have a wonderful time! If you find that you have too much sun--or a bit to spare---please send some over to Normandie!

We have to chat when you get back--I am so excited to share the latest development in the tour!

Enjoy 'le soleil' mon amie!

xx

Sooner Laura said...

How wonderful! I would take the beach over the chocolates anyday myself! Enjoy your time away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...