HomeAboutRuby LaneHouse TourFeatured

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Part 2: French Country CHRISTMAS Eye Candy!

Too early for Christmas inspiration? Nope.
Per my continuation of yesterday’s post, here are some more great photos of Shawn Stucker’s European Antique Market all decked out for the holidays. Looks like a dreamy wonderland filled with all kinds of French goodies. O.K., it may be a little early, but I’m already in the mood to begin my holiday decorating.  I love photos like these for inspiration. (All photos property of Shawn Stucker & European Antique Market)
EAM1
Love the tree in the urn.
3rd room EAM
antique French mirror
Antique French statue
Bonheur
All the silvery goodness and letters with French sentiments
European Antiques123
farm table
French chandelier
French ice bucket
So festive
Oranges & Cloves
Love clove studded fruit and cherubs
Picture123
French Christmas
This says it all mes amis.  Hope you’ve enjoyed this visual tour of European Antique Market to get you in the decorating holiday spirit. I’m traveling to Lexington and Louisville tomorrow for the next couple of days. Be back this weekend!
Bonheur,
Kim

1 comment:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

OMG, so much beautiful inspiration. I love the tree in the urn too. I'm an urn addict, and love doing that. Thanks for sharing. Tons of eye candy here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...